Celebration Park is almost ready to open its Food Truck doors. A recent article in the Naples Daily News offers opening dates and the list of food trucks you will find at opening. Soft openings have been planned for November 1 -2, with the official opening scheduled for Saturday, November 3rd. (11/20 18 update: Opening has been rescheduled for November 18)
This new food truck venue is a first for Naples. Imagined by Rebecca Maddox, owner of the nearby Three60 Market, Celebration Park will feature 8 food trucks, a full bar, and a covered pavilion.
The eight trucks that will be available during the originally opening will be:
- Nawty Hogg BBQ – Enjoy smoked brisket, pulled pork, smoked chicken, smoked turkey and more
- Dutchkinz – Traditional Dutch offerings including beignets
- Red’s Pizzeria – This food truck is a mobile offshoot of the Davis Boulevard location
- Smith’s Organics – Creative and organic creations
- Gigi Gourmet – American Comfort Food
- I Love Curry – Indian Cuisine including vegetable and chicken tikka masala
- Gyros2Go – Greek Cuisine including moussaka and falafel
- Dilly’s Seafood – Local seafood business
Along with eight excellent spots to eat you will also find a bar serving craft cocktails and local beers with seating for 35 around the bar and additional tables. Expect this new concept to attract large crowds of food lovers when it opens on November 18th.
Earls | Lappin understands the unique requirements of buyers and sellers in the Naples market and we are committed to a continued legacy of professionalism and confidentiality on both ends of the sale.